Do you have BI (business intelligence) tool and coding experience?
Do you love researching & creating new scripts & plugins that will enhance or wow the end users' experience?
Would you love to be a BI Tool Administrator - responsible for managing the program, testing and maintaining it?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a GREAT work culture, with room to grow and plenty of work to go around?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Corporate Reporting & Analytics team, YOU can be a difference maker!
As a member of the Reporting & Analytics team, the BI System Administrator will be responsible for the daily operations of the Business Intelligence software package. This will include, but not be limited to, support of the functional requirements of, organization of the data imported into and research and implementation of enhancements to the BI Tool. This position will also work closely with the other members of the team to research and determine solutions to BI development issues as they arise. (NOTE: This is a 100% remote role. Qualified candidates MUST have strong coding and script-writing experience. Previous BI Tool experience preferred.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and maintain access rights to business intelligence tool and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain a BI system’s mapping of data elements, calculations, and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Reporting & Analytics team members to write code, develop scripts and/or create calculations to aide with development of BI visualizations.
- Research and implement additional tools and/or BI System capabilities to expand the useful of the platform
- Partner with the IT team to import additional data sources into the BI system
- Works independently when needed but also able to collaborate with team members throughout the development process
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of supporting documents within mortgage loan files
- Solid knowledge and understanding of investor requirements for the purchase of loans
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service and interpersonal best practices
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 2+ years’ experience querying databases, analyzing data and creating reports
- Demonstrated experience in attention to detail, written and oral communication and working in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid business decisions
- Previous BI Tool experience preferred (Sisense, Domo, Tableau, etc.)
If the above job describes you and you’re interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please “Apply Now” to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.