Do you have Mortgage Lock Desk / Secondary Market Pricing experience?
Are you a highly analytical person with attention to detail, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Secondary Market / Lock Desk team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Lock Desk Pricing Specialist position processes loan lock requests, extension requests, and other rate lock-related changes in accordance with company policy. (NOTE: Previous mortgage loan lock desk / pricing / secondary market experienced REQUIRED; Only candidates with this previous experience will be considered for this remote opportunity. Optimal Blue and Encompass software experience preferred but not required.)
Essential Job Functions:
· Processes new rate lock requests as submitted by loan officers through Optimal Blue (pricing engine)
· Processes rate lock extensions and other changes to loan characteristics and ensures any pricing considerations are addressed
· Ensures pricing for all locks is correctly recorded in system
· Processes requests for both hedged (mandatory/AOT) and best efforts locks
· Conducts preliminary ATR/QM analysis to ensure all loans do not exceed the Points and Fees test for Qualified Mortgages
· Performs data entry for all mandatory loan sales and updates investor information (commitment number, investor loan number, delivery date, pricing, etc.)
· Utilizes information in Optimal Blue to assist loan officers in selecting appropriate product and pricing
· Communicates rate lock expiration reports to Branch Managers to ensure all active mandatory locks remain in the hedge (or best efforts locks are extended) or any inactive locks are canceled
· Assists post-closing department with any revisions to locks necessary to facilitate getting theloan purchased
Required Education and Experience:
If the above describes you and you’re interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please “Apply Now” to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.